Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vicious Threads Showcased at RAW Event: March 31, 2011





Ok, so I know I just posted about the RAW event, but I have to give a special highlight to Jennie Vicious whose clothing line Vicious Threads will be showcased. If you haven't checked out this girl's line, get on the bandwagon! Her clothes are siiiiiick and totally adorable. 


Jennie and I have had several missed connections, but I already love her because a) her threads are outta control, b) she rocks mega heels while playing in her electronic band Vicious Gunsand c) her hubby is from my former town of Lexington, KY. (I know I live in Tennessee now, but I'm a total Kentucky girl at heart. Minus anything to do with sports. Or anything to do with coal mining. Or people not wearing shoes....) So basically, this girl is a win win in my mind! 


Here is a sample of some of the items currently listed on her Etsy site:








photo credit:
jennie: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfd5a5dFTE1qzrf83o1_500.jpg
looks: VT etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment