Thursday, March 24, 2011

Coqutte Trunk Show Featuring Judith Bright and Justine Sylvie: March 29 - April 2, 2011


More and more fashion events keep popping up in conjunction with the upcoming Nashville Fashion Week. I am loving this! And my calendar couldn't be more jam packed with fun festivities. THANK GOD this is finals week for my students, and i.e. next week I don't have to teach! Now with that being said, of course I have one million things to do to prepare for the upcoming quarter in addition to my usual load of one billion pages to read and a thousand papers to write for my Doctorate classes... but nonetheless, I may actually have some free time to hit up these siiiiiiiick fashion happenings. 

I had to give a shout out to my girl Judith Bright and their upcoming trunk show associated with Coquette and hats by Justine Sylvie. The event will take place March 29 - April 2, 2011 at the Judith Bright store in Green Hills Mall. How ridiculously fun does this look?! Annnnnd, I've seen my student who interned at JB sporting some of their latest jewelry designs, and omg, I died. Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment