Monday, March 28, 2011

Nashville Scene: The Fashion Issue on Stands Now



  • Photographer: Eric England • Photography Assistant: Sinclair Kelly • Fashion Coordinator/Stylist: Connie Cathcart-Richardson • Assistant Stylist: Priya Mani • Models: Marwa Bashir and Sarah Sanderson • Hair & Makeup: Renae Morton/Lucy Pop Salon





  • Have you scene the latest issue of Nashville Scene?? (I know, I know.. That was probably the most original pun of all time. I’m hilarious.) I finally picked up my copy of the treasured publication and ahh… it’s so nice to see a focus on something I’m actually interested in!! I mean, no offense country music, but I’m just not down. So, I’m very excited to see an entire issue dedicated to fashion!!

    Of course, there is a ton of information and advertisements related to Nashville Fashion Week. Also featured is Emil Congdon, Christian Siriano, Janice Williams, Roy Halston, Old Made Good, Local Honey, Tidwell and Perryman, and most importantly, Nashville Fashion Blog (ayyyeeeohhhh!).

    Pick up an issue now!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment