Thursday, March 10, 2011

Anthropologie Shoes and Accessories Now Hiring



Ok, I take back my last post. If I didn't have the busiest life ever, I'd apply for this job! I cannot wait for Anthropologie Shoes and Accessories at Green Hills Mall to open!! And if you're seeking a part-time job, I suggest you attend the open hire event for this much anticipated retailer. Here are the details as listed on the Craigslist advertisement






Come Meet Us!

We are seeking bright, motivated indidviduals to join our sales team. Open Interviews for sales associates for our New Accessories store and our Nashville Anthropologie will be held on the following dates:


Thursday, March 10th

11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Friday, March 11th

11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

***Interviews will be held in our Nashville store located at 4031 Hillsboro Pike.


No appointments are necessary. Please bring a copy of your resume.

We look forward to meeting you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment