I posted up that Muse Boutique was hiring on February 17, 2011, but apparently they haven't found that right person yet! The fashionable boutique is still hiring for an Assistant Store Manager as well as sales associate positions. Think you make the cut? Here is the job advertisement as listed on Craigslist:
Muse Boutique has 2 locations in the Nashville Area. We were voted "Best Boutique" by The Tennesseean.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Assistant Store Manager as well as for Sales Associates. We are seeking someone who would like to be part of our team on a long-term basis. We are looking for both full and part time applicants.
The people we are looking for:
- Desire a long-term career in retail, and with Muse Boutique
- Are hard workers and are determined to help build the business and create a superior experience for our customers
- Have an educational background in Fashion, Merchandising and/or Business, AND/OR Comparable work experience in Sales
- Are experienced and exceptional salesperson
- Can promote teamwork
- Have superior visual merchandising skills
- Have a passion for the business of fashion
- Have a desire to represent Muse Boutique at community events
- Are marketing minded and thus has the ability to come up with ideas to promote the growth of the store
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
APPLY IN PERSON TO WEST END STORE.
2525 West End Ave., Ste. 2505, Nashville, TN
PLEASE BRING A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT RESUME AND BE PREPARED TO FILL OUT APPLICATION.