Friday, November 5, 2010

Event Review Article: nD Festival

photo from http://www.sitemason.com/files/dLd1QY/nD%20Festival%20ad%20for%20web.jpg/main.jpg


I had previously blogged about the nD Festival, which took place September 22 – 26, 2010. If you didn’t get a chance to attend, it was pretty fantastic. I made it out to the fashion show finale on Sunday, featuring designers Alabama Chanin, Imogene + Willie and Billy Reid in the Belcourt’s newly renovated 1925 theater.



nFocus magazine has recently written a wonderful article summing up the event, complete with a picture of me being ridiculous, of course. It may look like I’m about to take a grape jello shot like a swarmy frat boy, but really, it’s just an mini-chocolate cupcake of deliciousness.

Some guy I'd never met, me, and Alicia Boswell.


Read the full article from Nashville’s top social scene magazine, nFocus, here. And one of these days I'll upload the pictures I took from this amazing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment