Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Express Casting Call in Nashville: September 29, 2011




Ok, I'm just going to say it, I'm not really a fan of retailer Express; the style just doesn't suit me. However, if I were a model, I'd grab this opportunity to walk for the mega corporation. Here are the details:

Want to be an Express runway model? Come to the OPEN CASTING CALL this Thursday, September 29th from 6 – 9pm ET at the Nashville Marriott @ Vanderbilt University (2555 West End Avenue Nashville, Tennessee 37203) in the Parthenon E room.

PLUS get there early and receive a $20 Express GiftCard while supplies last.

If you’re one of the lucky models picked, you’ll walk the Express runway at our next fashion show in Nashville on October 22nd, 2011. And you’ll also get a $100 Express GiftCard. Must be at least 18 to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment