Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Now Hiring: E Allen Boutique Seeks Store Manager



I'm just going to admit it, since I've lived in Nashville, I've never been to Murfreesboro. Gasp! Shock! I know! I'm kinda thinking that maybe sometime I should head out over there, and hit up the boutique scene. Yes? No? Yes? Hmm.. But anyways, E. Allen Boutique in Murfreesboro, TN is now seeking a store manager. Here are the details:
Seriously loving this French Connection dress I spotted on E. Allen's FB page.


DescriptionA fashion-forward, upscale clothing boutique is seeking a qualified store manager. As the store manager, you will be responsible for scheduling, inventory control, sales goals, in-store events, and --above all--customer service. We pride ourselves in giving our clients the best customer service and make their shopping trip an experience.
 RequirementsThe successful candidate MUST possess the following qualities:

*Fashionable sense of style and knowledge of trends and designers
*Highly organized
*At least 1-2 years experience as a sales manager in a retail setting (preferably clothing)
*Motivated sales leader with clientele building experience
*Effective leadership qualities
*Ability to achieve or exceed store sales goals
*Organize and manage marketing events and promotions
*Be able to work a flexible retail schedule
*Honest and dependable

Our pay scale will be both base salary plus commissions, dependant on experience.

If you are our next Fashionista Extraordinaire, please submit your resume for consideration.

Apply here.

2 comments:

  1. You're personally invited to visit e.Allen. Thank you so much for posting the job. We started interviews last week and are already scheduling interviews. Anyone who is interested should apply quickly. Thanks again for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I make my trip to Murfreesboro, you will be first on my list!

    ReplyDelete