Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fashion Thrifting Reality TV Show Casting Call

I received this in my inbox this morning- a message regarding a Fashion Thrifting Reality TV Show Casting Call. This is from the same talented casting director who has contacted me in the past about Project Runway shows. It's not Nashville-specific, but I know a lot of you out there are thrifting queens, so I figured I'd pass this along. Here's the message regarding the TV casting call:



Hello Fashionistas!

This might be for you or someone you know:

Do you rummage thrift shops for rare clothing and jewelry for resale on etsy, ebay, or at your boutique?

Are you the early bird at the flea market so you can be the first to find that fashion gem?

Do you take pride in your haggling skills?

Seasoned production company is seeking two charismatic women (friends, mom/daughter, sisters, business partners) for an unscripted fashion project. Think American Pickers, but this project will be about rare clothing and jewelry finds, and the women spearheading the hunt!

If you or someone you know is interested, please send your name, contact info, blog, etc., along with photo of you and your partner in crime tojendmcasting@gmail.com Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you,

--

Jennifer DeMartino

Casting Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment