Thursday, March 29, 2012

Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th Sneak Peek!

Last night I had the pleasure of being invited to a VIP Spring preview of merchandise at the newly renovated Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th. Wow. As previously mentioned in yesterday's blog post, this was always my go-to Opry Mills destination, and I couldn't be more excited that this store, and the entire mall, is reopening to the public this very minute! (I was anticipating attending the ribbon cutting ceremony this morning, but had to come to work instead.) 

Upon arrival at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, I was greeted by a few friendly employees distributing coupons. I was immediately struck by the updated and stunning new store layout. This place is beautiful. A store manager informed me they were trying to achieve an upscale department store layout with thick wooden cashwraps in the center of the space, four dressing rooms flanking each side. Oh, and the merchandise! Stella, Chanel, Prada, YSL, Marc Jacobs, oh my! I thought I'd share a few of my favorite shots from the evening....


L.A.M.B. shoes
Loved this adorable display in the children's department.


Rows and rows of trendy spiked Sam Edelman shoes.

The new Men's department is clean and streamlined.

Is that a shout out to Nashville Fashion Week, I see?!

I loved this stylish customer's pants.

Rows of exquisite formal dresses.

Prim and proper.

DVF.

Heavenly shoes.

Classic Chanel.

I quickly became obsessed with this snake print Stella McCartney dress. If only you were in my price range!

New store layout. Love it!

Delicious treats from the evening.

I'm drawn to anything sparkly.

Free People and other brands.

Wooden and stone bracelets.

Gems and stones.

How adorable are these mini plates and salt/pepper shakers?!

DVF at around $280 a pop.

DVF.

Beading and sequins, you get me every time.

New shoe department.

I had to try on these YSL shoes. Love!

Chloe anyone?

The fine jewelry department. From David Yurman to Elizabeth and James, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th has you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment