Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Steve Madden @ Dillard's Coolsprings - Meet The Designer: May 7, 2011



That's right ladies and gentlemen! Top American shoe designer, Steve Madden, will be at Dillard’s Coolsprings Galleria in Franklin, TN on Saturday, May 7, 2011 to meet YOU! The event lasts from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM and includes Steve Madden himself, with special guest host and popular MTV personality, Julissa Bermudez, and a surprise guest DJ. Here are the event details as sent to me in a personal email:



“Meet STEVE MADDEN, the man behind one of the world’s favorite brands, at Dillard’s Coolsprings Galleria in Franklin, TN, on Saturday, May 7, 2011 from 2:00PM- 3:30PM.

Steve Madden will be on site to meet and shop with fans.  MTV host and movie personality, Julissa Bermudez, will be hosting the event, also joined by a surprise guest DJ who will be spinning hit tracks to complete the electric atmosphere.

Calling all  footwear Fashionistas and everyone who knows what’s hot – guests will have the opportunity to win their very own pair of Steve Madden shoes    with tons of fabulous giveaways going on throughout the event.  Style mavens are invited to pose with the Fashion Footwear Mogul for a complimentary photo while he autographs their free Steve Madden tee and tote bag.”

I love me some SM shoes- they're stylish, comfortable, and affordable. Some of my favorite little black booties are this man's brand and I never get tired of hearing compliments about them. I just took a look at the Steve Madden website- gah! I only see about a thousand pairs I need on my feet RIGHT NOW. Here are some of Amber C.'s top picks for SM Spring/Summer shoes:
(OMG. These shoes are ridiculous. I love them. I want them. I need them.)

This is the essential S/S 2011 shoe. Seriously, gals. Get this on your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment