Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Muse Boutique Suggests Derby Outfits on Better Nashville





After my morning ritualistic stop at the Weather Channel, I brush my teeth, put on my makeup, and pick out the days outfit to Better Nashville. If you haven't checked out this program before, put it on your rotation. The show gives tips on how to live your Tennessee life better, featuring topics like health, food, lifestyle, music, and yes, sometimes even fashion. And if you weren't aware, the young host Kacy Hagerty is styled daily by Muse Boutique. On a recent Better Nashville fashion segment, the crew stopped by Muse Boutique where stylist Iia Dillender shows off flirty and fun looks for the upcoming Derby. And since I'm from Kentucky, you know I'm ALL up on this! Check out the clip from Better Nashville here



No comments:

Post a Comment