Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rocketown Consignment Sale: May 21, 2011





I'm curious to see how this will turn out, but I'm always down for a good consignment / yard sale! And this time, Rocketown will be hosting this one on Saturday, May 21, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM at 601 4th Avenue South. Here are the details and RSVP to Facebook here


Come sell or buy awesome things. Band tees, furniture, art, baked goods, whatever!

If planning on selling anything contact me (Sasha) at sashaxpark@gmail.com or via facebook. Just so I can get a feel of how many people are planning to sell.

Also! If you have your own table, you just have to pay 5 bucks. If you need one provided for you, it'll be 10.

If you're selling something all the money goes to you!

1 comment:

  1. I have read very different blog which is related to consignment sale. Nice posting.

    ReplyDelete