Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Emmaline Holiday Party: December 4, 2010

There is yet another retail-worthy event to add to your Saturday shopping list. The fashion-forward Emmaline Boutique will be hosting a holiday party December 4, 2010 from 5:00 - 8:00 pm, featuring wine, hor d'oeuvres, and 20% off all purchases!






Here's what people are saying about Emmaline:

"I just recently moved from Los Angeles and was kind of upset about the lack of fun shops and cool clothes there were in TN. I ended up lost in Franklin 1 day and found Emmaline! I am so excited about this place! I could probably just shop there and be able to find everything i need for the season! They have so many jean and their clothes are cute and sophisticated but they still have some really cool edgier pieces, like sequin dresses and leather jackets. I would def recommend this place! The staff is also amazing. I hate going in places where they either fallow you around the whole time or just ignore you. They're just friendly and helpful."
"I recently moved to Nashville from NYC and was looking for a cocktail dress for a special occasion. I stumbled upon Emmaline after stopping in another store around the corner--what a pleasant surprise! Abby, the owner, was just closing up when I approached the door, but welcomed me in and carefully selected 5 items that really worked with my figure (petite and slightly pear-shaped). She was incredibly helpful, without making me feel rushed. She even gave my boyfriend refreshments while he waited. Even though I didn't purchase anything, she recommended a handful of other stores in Nashville for me to try. I look forward to going back for other dresses and unique items for my everyday wardrobe."
"Im new to Nashville and I decided to go to Emmaline because I saw an article about the store in Lucky Magazine. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They have all my favorite designers like joie, rebecca taylor, mint, loeffler randall and tracy reese. I'm getting married this summer and I litterally bought all my shower dresses here! I know I would be going crazy looking for that perfect dress if they were not here. I highly recommend taking a peek at Emmaline."
"Have you been in this place recently? Major facelift! The store is so organized and the selection is amazing! The whole back wall is denim and the new jewlery is amazing! I am a very picky shopper and the staff is amazing at helping me find exactly what i need. The last time I was there this woman in the dressing room next to me tried on this gorgeous dress and of course I had to have it. Well she bought it but the owner of emmaline's went to the trouble of ordering it for me. Needless to say this is basically the only place I shop now. You must go to Emmalines!"


Reviews from http://nashville.citysearch.com/profile/44276968/franklin_tn/emmaline.html.

1 comment:

  1. ah i live in Nashville and love emmaline. Abby is so nice! I would deff being going to this if I wasn't going to be out of town!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete