Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fashion For A Fraction: September 10, 2011





Oh my god, yes! Fashion for a Fraction, a day of fashion, fun, and fabulous deals hosted by Her Nashville and the Nashville Scene, is back for another year of amazing scores. This year's event will be held September 10, 2011 at the Marriott Nashville at Vanderbilt University from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. And if you haven't been to this yearly event, seriously you need to go. This is going to be outta control. Fashion for a Fraction is basically a conglomerate of all of Nashville's hottest boutiques in one seriously fabulous location. And, what's even better than this one-stop shopping spree is the deals. All boutiques will be offering deep discounts on denim, clothing, handbags, jewelry, and accessories. Bring your wallets, ladies, cause your closet is about to get filled...

1 comment:

  1. I just came across from this site and I read it. It is so nice and I get many thinks about the Fashion For A Fraction. So thanks for posting me. I often visit on this site.

    ReplyDelete